Our primary aim is pretty simple, conserve and protect Koh Tao's abundant and diverse ecosystem.
Some of our objectives include:
To minimise the impact of divers and snorkelers on our reefs
- To educate divers and snorkelers about the importance of responsible practices
- To implement proactive measures and raise awareness of the larger picture
- To maintain a monitoring programme to keep us informed on any potential issues as well as the progress of our current projects
- To preserve Koh Tao's health and diversity in response to its ever growing popularity
- To contribute to community efforts to educate and preserve life on the island
"Innovation, resilience and our capacity to adapt will be the cornerstones that shape our future."
Big Blue Conservation strives to promote just that.